- Accountable of managing the Planning process to deliver maximum sales, margin and profit to the PUMA Retail Business
- Responsible for Sales Forecasting, Inventory levels and SKU count, making sure that this supports and drives the business
- Responsible for delivering a buy strategy per season and building the most profitable, balanced, customer focused range for the country which reflects the PUMA Brand Strategy and supports any key strategies
- Accountable for managing the in-season trading of the business in a way where inventory is managed efficiently and required trading decisions are made and communicated to stakeholders
- Review Sales, Inventory, Profit and OTB Budgets vs actual performance by channel and division and evaluate the achievability of budget targets for future seasons using the OTB tool
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly and seasonal reporting and analysis and present these during weekly trading meetings.
- Review weekly sales at style level and make trading decisions for promotions, MD, price changes, re-buy needs, stock transfers etc.
- Review the plans for upcoming seasons against actual situation and create final store plans and stock flow for allocation.
- Manage the re-forecasting of sales, including markdown budget - inventory, profit and OTB monthly at category level for each channel and division based on current trading
- Create and justify extensive Lessons-learnt analyses for previous seasons to be used as a basis of strategy for future seasons
- Provide feedback and input into the Retail Strategy process to ensure that the strategy is market relevant and addressing the right areas of the brand and business
- Oversee the placement of orders and track deliveries and stock flow to Warehouse with Demand Planners
- Ensure an efficient inventory flow between channels and locations; transfers in and out, store versus warehouse, and that any opportunities are fulfilled.
- Create achievable seasonal top-line plans for store and category sales and options in the Range Plan tool based on brand strategy, country strategy, history and range strategy
- Responsible of the development of any direct reports.