- Ability to process daily Retail Banking and the completion of all retail stores’ bank reconciliations (including Ecommerce).
- Reconciliation of the tender banked for physical stores and Ecommerce. Ensuring incident reports are being generated for discrepancies and any potential issues identified and followed up.
- Can provide assistance in relation to organizing EFTPOS machines and associated merchant services, support with banking, organizing stores’ insurance certificates, sales cert audit, assessing the frequency of the cash deposit collection, arranging bank guarantees, cash audits, and administration of leases and documentation.
- The ability to assist the Finance Manager Retail with the preparation and posting of accounting journals related to Puma operated retail stores (including e-commerce).
- Providing backup for the Finance Manager Retail with Financial Accounting tasks & monthly reporting.
- Can successfully support on external and internal audits, assisting in process improvements and documentation of processes, assisting with system implementation, and any other tasks or ad hoc requests as assigned by supervisors.