Retail Supervisor (Part-Time)
Charlotte, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear)
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals, demonstrated ability to reason through complex issues, ability to present information to large groups
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Computer skills, basic know-how about MS Office programs
- Ability to lift/carry, push/pull up to 30 pounds regularly
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Employees.
- Responsible for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store and/or Assistant Store Manager
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy and compliant working and shopping environment
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.