Retail Stockroom Manager
South Wharf, Australia
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Previous experience working within a stockroom environment
- People leadership experience
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Excellent communications, relationship building and time management skills
- Achievable bonus structure
- Generous staff discount on all PUMA product
- Mental Health support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Full uniform provided 3 times a year
- PUMA ranked as Top Employer 2023 in 22 PUMA locations around the globe, including Asia Pacific
- Manage all stockroom processes
- Lead, supervise and coordinate stockroom team
- Manage loss prevention and operational compliance within stockroom
- Prepare and execute stock takes and audits
- Achieve inventory and shrink goals
- Shop floor replenishment
- Action all deliveries
- Maintain a safe and compliant working environment
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.