Retail Sales Associate-Black Friday
Lehi, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a focused, customer service-oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear)
- Strong team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of computer skills, basic know-how about MS Office programs
- Ability to lift/carry, push/pull up to 30 pounds regularly
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards
- Through effective customer service, individual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability targets
- Responsible for accurately processing sales transactions at checkout, securely and quickly
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the store as well as compliance with all visual merchandising guidelines according to PUMA standards
- Responsible for the execution and processing of incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy and complaint working and shopping environment
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.