- Partner with outside sales representatives and wholesale accounts to resolve a seamless and friendly Customer Happy experience. This includes order entry, order status checks, product availability questions, expedited order requests, sales program information and product performance attributes and specifications.
- Serve as a “one stop shop” for sales reps and wholesale partners, acting as a liaison between them and Order Management, Allocations, Credit, Returns, Repairs, Cresting and other departments. Exercise discretion in identifying and troubleshooting matters concerning wholesale partners, providing resolution and follow-up in a fast and effective manner, demonstrating elite service levels.
- Analyze dynamic inventory positions by leveraging system reporting tools, using discretion to make substitutions to products based on lead times that fulfill required technical specifications.
- Cultivate and strengthen meaningful relationships and account partnerships to advance the sales opportunities, such as proactive engagement with wholesale partners on order changes and lead time adjustments.
- Independently identify and execute upsell opportunities based on an analysis of historical order activity of a given wholesale partner(s) and current inventory positions.
- Lead all aspects of the weekly order book review process with sales reps and Regional Sales Directors including, without limitation, the production and distribution of open order reports.
- Resolve order book issues including, without limitation, sales holds, credit holds, past cancel, EDI errors, addressing abnormal activity and allowing inventory to allocate and ship to orders that are free of issues. Identify, compile, aggregate and share trends with relevant internal stakeholders
- Research, develop, manage and, where appropriate, recommend business tools that are and can be used by sales reps, other collaborative departments and senior management for the purpose of advancing sales. This may include areas of expertise such as Corporate and Management Group accounts, Fitting accounts, Rep Resources, Sales Meeting/Sales Admin, Marketing/PGA Show, and others.
- Other duties as assigned.