Representative Customer Service Golf
Carlsbad, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Golf Club/Product knowledge is Required.
- Golf Retail experience along with club fitting experience is preferred.
- Prior Customer Service experience in a call-center environment (preferably Golf Company).
- Excellent typing and computer skills (MS Office required).
- Possess a courteous and professional phone manner.
- Energy for work and passion for the brands and the game of golf.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and be organized.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience with Shopify a plus.
- Flexibility in work schedule in a call center that operates from 6 AM to 4:00 PM PT. (hours subject to change based on business needs and seasonality)
- We are looking for both Full-Time and Temporary workers to fill the position of Customer Service Representative
- Ability to handle a high call volume while simultaneously utilizing systems to retrieve information and enter incoming orders.
- Utilize expertise in Cobra and PUMA product knowledge while communicating with golf professionals, sales associates, and consumers.
- Strong verbal communication skills, with ability to identify core issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- Drives business through upselling/cross selling other products to wholesale and consumers.
- Ensures timely execution of order entry and consumer emails via Freshdesk.
- Learn and work within established policies and procedures, with sound judgment.
- Make recommendation and cross-sell over the phone using product availability information.
- Composed and enthusiastic phone voice with good articulation.
- Daily order entry of Puma Golf and Cobra stock as well as custom clubs.
- Assist with Shopify consumer orders and manual order entry.
- Able to problem solve order issues and provide customer solutions.
- Primary communication will be executed via email, phone and chat support with Sales Reps, wholesale accounts and consumers.
- Order entry turnaround time of less than 24 is required.
- Able to work on special projects as needed by manager or supervisor.
- Extensive follow up communication will be required on order entry updates, invoice questions, and/or product launch details.
- Excellent verbal skills.
For Temporary hires: the Hiring range base pay for this position is $20/hour to be paid through third party agency. Pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
For Full-Time hires: the Hiring range base pay for this position is $17.02 - $23.64 + Bonus + Benefits
Pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 21,000 employees across 51 countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.