- Exercises independent judgment in determining appropriate stock levels by analyzing current business trends and forecasts for each store and product type.
- Optimize product orders with consideration for a number of parameters, including, but not limited to: store’s physical capacity, store’s daily receiving capacity, and distribution centers’ production capacity.
- Develop and execute product flow plans by taking into account distribution schedules, inventory capacity constraints and sales plans.
- Work closely with Merchandising, Planning and Store Operations teams to ensure merchandise strategies are executed in a timely manner. Orders are executed or adjusted based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, promotional changes, marketing initiatives, etc.
- Collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders to execute launches of new styles as inventory becomes available.
- In depth analysis of store activity against strategic plan to identify variances and opportunities.
- Issue transfers as needed to capitalize on top sellers and/or to ensure stores have capacity to continue receiving goods.
- Leveraging historic product data and input from field to identify store-specific trends and upcoming events that would influence allocations
- Assist in various tasks, including store support for special projects.
- Analyze sales to stock ratios to ensure stores have the correct balance of inventory.
Ensure purchase orders are completely fulfilled and shipped in a timely manner