- Guidelines & Visit
- Create & implement visual merchandising visual merchandising strategy, formulating effective and adequate guidelines, visits and reports. Ensure the strategy is in-line with the brand DNA & principle as well as the uniformity of the store display across all stores.
- Store Experience
- Be responsible of initiatives visual merchandising, display maintenance and new store opening to ensure an impactful VM execution.
- Responsible for executing VM planning and execution including window launch, planogram, seasonal in-store launch, floor set change & floor plan.
- Create visual concepts, in-store communication & artwork includes in-store promotion signage, visual guides, social media digital artwork & marketing collateral.
- Responsible to coach & train in-store Visual Merchandising Specialist (VMS) & operation team on visual merchandising guideline & standard. Ensure the VM maintenance & standard in-line with the brand principle.
- Track and control VM budget & expenses, administrative & paperwork.