- Manage effective business relationships between the assigned Motorsport partner(s) and the relevant internal stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with Sports Marketing, the BU Accessories, PUMA’s regional and country subsidiaries, PUMA retail as well as affiliated companies to define and implement the licensed commercial strategies for the assigned PUMA Motorsport partner(s)
- Ensure that Business Units, subsidiaries and affiliates are fully informed with regards to partners’ brand, product, price and distribution policy as well as Corporate Identity guidelines
- Steer the Go-To-Market process for licensed products and ensure a smooth product approvals
- Analyze and report licensed business performance (incl. relevant KPIs) and develop in-depth sales analyses for Senior Management on a regular basis
- Based on ongoing analysis of the Licensed business, initiate action and measures to drive and improve business performance
- Support Head of Licensed Business Motorsport to ensure contractual obligations are adhered to by all internal divisions, subsidiaries as well as affiliates
- Be responsible for specific Licensing business processes and actively support and guide team members and colleagues with regards to such.