The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the running of the JHB Warehouse. This includes the running of day to day stock control, dispatch, reverse logistics, storage, receiving, dispatch, picking & packing and inventory accuracy. This includes the management for all PUMA SA Samples.
1. To make sure all aspects of the warehouse are run accurately
2. Manage & maintain all PUMA samples. Efficient distribution of samples prior to sell in seasons. The accurate recording of the return of samples. The effective distribution to retail for the sale of aged samples.
3. Monitor & report any irregularities relating to any function of the warehouse.
4. Maintain the warehouse to a neat & acceptable standard
5. Continually look for new & improved ways to make the day to day operating of the warehouse more efficient.