Execute the Footwear Merchandising function. Responsible for the oversight, execution, and communication of financial plans and strategies at the division level through partnership with the Divisional Planning and Allocation Manager. Carry out the sales, gross margin, inventory management, SKU lifecycle management, assure accuracy and execution of markdown timing, receipt management, Open to Buy and SKU forecasting, reporting, and analysis, and be responsible for the training and development of the planning team.
- Responsible for a sample selection of Footwear category
- Make the correct pricing according to analyze the costs
- Make the allocation according to the products
- Drive revenue growth allocated efficiently based on sales trends; improve inventory turnover
- Keep up with competitors' products and prices
- Manage levels and distribution of stock
- Set stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate
- Promote bestselling items in order to maximize profits
- Create and implement scalable planning tools and processes including category/assortment planning, open-to-buy, re-orders, and clearance/markdowns
- Developing a Conceptual Assortment Plan (CAP) on the base of the Merchandising Plan (MPL) and Market feedback templates.
- Creating a detailed product- and marketing briefings for each season, esp. the design brief.
- Prepare the reports of cost, stock and sales analyzes
- Should comply with flexible working hours