POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY OBJECTIVES
· Responsible for all Visual Merchandising activities in all PUMA Retail FPS o&o stores
· Develop and rollout necessary tools to support consistent implementation of all PUMA FPS stores
· Support new FPS Store Openings
· Implement VM guidelines and standards to all FPS stores
· Support marketing production with visual implementations
· Strong Visual Presentation to meet the directions of the brand including visual merchandising, graphics, fixtures etc
· Strong understanding of Retail Zoning – regular and seasonal – for all FPS stores
· Maintaining store layouts updated with SKU count and VM sites with dimensions
· Standardization of all PUMA FPS stores, in line with global Retail standards
· Research local markets, identify opportunities and develop/coordinate specialized visual direction that drive incremental sales, increase traffic and maximize ROI.
· Set and communicate timelines for events, window changes, new merchandise and markdowns for use of Sales Associates and other Store employees.
· Gives feedback to responsible Store Manager about the overall VM standards in the store
· Work closely with the Retail & Merchandising teams to ensure top performance for all FPS stores
· Should comply flexible working hours