- Drive to achieve targets through creation and execution of the seasonal initiatives and line plans
- Through insight and in-depth knowledge of the industry and the consumer, this position will drive the creation of on-trend, market-right and product lines.
- Create and present seasonal product assortments leveraging market knowledge, consumer insights, trend assessment and financial risk and reward. Partner with sales, merchandising planning/operations and marketing to guarantee that the seasonal plans align with the company goals and initiatives.
- Provide leadership and direction to develop a collaborative working environment with product creation teams and sales teams. Resolve process issues and recommend ways to continually improve the interaction of team members as well as process efficiencies.
- Present seasonal plans and product assortments to sales partners, as well as senior management. Attend and present assigned product lines to sales force at sales meetings and key retailers meetings.
- Partner with Marketing and Go-To-Market activation teams to develop compelling product assortments and stories that maximize brand perception and market growth across regions.
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with PUMA management, staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
- Job involves a high degree of complexity in dealing with multiple projects, deadlines. Must display the ability to prioritize and stay calm and positive under pressure.