- Develops a market input plan before the start of the season with the Accesories BU, aligning priority countries, planning market trips and market insight sessions; conducts regular & extensive markets visits to ensure that markets needs are covered
- Works closely with Merchandising, Sales, and Key Accounts to ensure insights and feedback are integrated earlier/stronger in the process
- Drives commonality and the recommendation of style and article drops based on Key Market adoption
- Manages the process to address needs of Tier 1, and where relevant Tier 2 markets and strategic key accounts appropriately (varied by BU)
- Facilitates communication process to ensure smooth integration of different service-levels into the overall process
- Assists the Tier 1 markets in a smooth preparation and execution of 360, pre-lines, local GTM, sell-in meetings; represents the BUs in local GTM/Key Account meetings, where necessary
- Defines the Seasonal Key Initiative items in conjunction with Marketing, divisional Global GTM and the BUs (based on feedback from Key Markets); ensures key initiatives are implemented properly and brand/core ranges are bought into on a local level.