Responsibilities include executing supply plans that meet demands, as well as releasing, managing and monitoring purchase orders until they arrive in time and in full in our Warehouse in Helsingborg.
- Balance purchase orders before order placement and place purchase orders according to demand plans and inventories.
- Adjust safety stock requirements and take part in consolidation programs in order to reduce risks.
- Check and release purchase orders to suppliers based on supply plans.
- Collaborate with Operation Teams at origin to confirm purchase orders, shipment dates, track and trace and prepare for inbounding the goods.
- Drive and align with Demand Planning and Sales Operations/Sales in case of discrepancies in inventory, delivery dates, change in demand or quality issues.
- Build, create and maintain tools for the Area; planning tools, ERP, supply planning platforms, follow up plans and action lists etc.
As as team member in the Operations team, the Nordic Supply Planner will work closely together with two Nordic Demand Planners and one custom expert; managing the purchase process according to the existing framework of internal and external rules and processes.
Further the Supply Planner have a central role in handling the shipments so to that our customers demand is fulfilled in time and full.
Apply as soon as possible as we make continuous selections!