- Jointly with Store Manager ensure the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Spend 90% of the working time on engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, refund transactions and discounts at the cash desk while ensuring adhering Discount Policy & Procedures.
- Actively assist the Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development and succession, as well as in preparing and administering performance appraisals of the team.
- Jointly with Store Manager analyse customer profiles, buying trends and competitive information to impact and drive business.
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store. Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage Physical Inventory counts
- Assist the Store Manager in Communicating, managing and executing all Marketing driven initiatives and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures