Execute the Country Key Account Merchandise function, in order to achieve the desired Divisional and Business Unit mix set by Country/Area Merchandising Director in order to secure a solid / safe future platform for the Longevity and Desirability of the Brand in their function and also deliver the Key Accounts’ Financial plan, while supporting Regional / Global Brand strategy leading to maximum sell-through result. Position is Go-to-Market focused in terms of execution and planning.
- Merchandising Process: in line with Regional / Area product directives, execute the Key Accounts’ product assortment in order to achieve the seasonal KPI’s.
- Market information input: Provide timely market feedback of own brand and competitions including local price information to regional merchandising function with given template and additional materials as well as product samples if necessary.
- Cross-Functional / Cross-Divisional Alignment: collaborate with Country Sales- Retail- and Marketing teams to coordinate activities against agreed and aligned Financial targets or other Country relevant Strategic goals. Guide and support Strategic and Key Account implementation in the Country in order to achieve maximum sellthrough result and receive desired Divisional and Product mix.
- Merchandising Operations Tasks: Seasonal Range and Sales Forecast, Sample Management, Cross-Account/ Cross- Divisional Consolidation of Wholesale Product Range, Carry Over Process Management, Go-To-Market Process Maintenance
- Product presentations: support Sales management with presentations for Key Accounts during Trade Shows