Responsible for providing support to the Regional Marketing Director in all aspects regarding data analysis for: a) Strategy definition and implementation; b) Decision making; c) Recommendations; and d) Budget management.
Coordinate overall execution of brand, media and SSNN activities and budget assignment with LATAM countries aligned with Global/Regional priorities.
- Area of responsibility: Latin America
- Track Regional and Country marketing budget with local teams and input into the system (align country information, lead monthly budget meetings and input regional budget to system)
- Brand, consumer and business understanding to help countries prepare best tailored plans.
- In depth analysis of consumer and business information to help prepare plans and recommendations to further grow the brand and sales.
- Lead and help with regional/local research plans and its implementation to better understand local consumers and generate business recommendations.
- Reinforce a KPI/ROI culture, identifying deviations early in the process and raising flags when necessary.
- Work with local media teams to generate the best and optimized media plans to drive PÛMA brand in the region and countries.
- Engage with local teams and agencies to maximize efficiencies of media budget (leverage all quantitative analysis tools available)
- Lead SSNN execution in the region, aligned with global guidelines
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and systems (Sprinkler / Media Space)
- Live and breathe a High-Performance Team Culture