At PUMA International Sports Marketing B.V. in Leusden, we are responsible for the contract management of PUMA’s global sports partnerships, including football clubs and federations, players, motorsport teams, athletes and many more exciting brand ambassadors in the PUMA Family.
If you are interested in sports and sports management and you have a background in finance then join our dynamic and international team as Jr. Manager Finance (full time)!
- Ongoing preparation of chart of accounts: assets including accounts receivable and bank, liabilities including accounts payable, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Accounts payable: Processing and administration of incoming invoices
- Accounts receivable: Issuing and administration of outgoing invoices
- Accounting of bank statements and account reconciliation
- Journal entry postings such as hedge valuation accounting and IFRS 16 lease accounting
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Correspondence with internal and external counterparts
- Liaising with the Legal and Marketing team regarding contractual parameters
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Preparation of the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial reporting: P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement and any additional reporting tasks
- Preparation of quarterly Treasury/Tax reporting
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for selected countries
- Support in any financial analyses & ad hoc reports necessary
- Always work in accordance with the PUMA Group accounting policies and procedures as well as other applicable laws and standards
- Maintain and ensure compliance and accuracy