- Implement the licensed commercial strategies in partnership with the relevant Business Unit Motorsport stakeholders, as well as with Sports Marketing and Marketing teams
- Act as central point of contact and communication between PUMA (incl. affiliates) and the relevant Motorsport partners
- Ensure that Business Units, subsidiaries and affiliates are fully informed with regards to product, price and distribution demands in alignment with PUMA Motorsport partners brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Steer and implement best practice and business processes to ensure required rights are commercially exploited and contractual obligations are met and adhered to by PUMA BUs and external Motorsport partners.
- Establish and manage effective business relationships between relevant Asset(s) and relevant Licensees and all internal and external stakeholders.
- Align and steer the go-to-market processes for all relevant licensed-in Motorsport business (incl. affiliates and sub-licensees), ensuring an efficient management of all relevant milestones and deadlines.
- Analyze and report business performance incl. KPIs on a regular basis and ensure reports are communicated and distributed to all relevant stakeholders (Motorsport partners, PUMA Business Units, affiliates, etc.)
- Together with relevant controlling teams prepare and check royalty and net sales reports in terms of accuracy and required contractual content and take necessary action if discrepancies and/or faults occur.