- Be part of and drive strategic projects for our European Business, focusing on the transformation of the PUMA supply chain in Region Europe
- Steer the project management for PUMA’s central European warehouse, including the support of future ramp-up phases, stabilization of operations & optimization of processes
- Drive the weekly PMO cadence, including preparation and execution of progress review meetings, SteerCo meetings, etc.
- Own the project progress tracking and reporting (e.g. project plan, project status and risks) and identify and mitigate potential roadblocks for the successful completion of the project
- Support the project members in structuring critical activities and provide transparency to program management