- Lead the implementation of new eCom systems and processes from the definition of business requirements to the successful roll out
- Liaise with internal and external service providers for the technical realization of projects and the optimization of business processes. Manage the communication between all parties
- Manage 3rd party service providers in the area of Order Management, Risk and Fraud Prevention and Payment Services
- Ensure a smooth order flow through all operations systems and interfaces – from order placement to fulfilment in the eCom warehouse
- Monitor stock synchronization across all channels. Conduct regular analysis and take measures to avoid cancellations or lost opportunity by incorrect stock.
- Plan and execute the operational implementation of new Marketplaces and the expansion to additional regions
- Support customer service with inquiries related to check-out and payment processes
- Align with PUMA Finance, Accounting and IT teams to ensure efficient payment and ERP processes