- Managing the creation of footwear product lines through a process of line planning, brief creation, internal design and proto development meetings with a strong focus on key account requests from EMEA market
- Ensuring that the final products are target consumer relevant, aligned with corporate strategy, competitive on the market and offer a unique selling proposition
- Planning product lines and price basis considering specified Brand and Business Unit targets as well as Merchandising plans
- Cooperating closely with Merchandising & Sales, Marketing, Key Accounts as well as Design and Development to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Manage market and competitor studies with regular visits to key markets and fairs with focus on EMEA region
- Present product lines to merchandising and sales partners as well as to key accounts
- Checking the final FOB-prices considering given target margins
- Constantly challenging the product costing and how costing affects the product quality, margin & net sales from design phase to production release.