- Drive the product creation process based on the Go-to-Market (gtm) calendar from brief to product signoff
- Develop collection- and marketing strategies for the assigned product lines
- Cooperate with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs and meeting KPIs
- Work closely with Business Unit, Footwear, Apparel and Accessories teams to ensure concept and product coordination across all product segments
- Present the product lines to international partners and key accounts
- Prepare trend-, market- and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales data
- Regular market and fairs visits.