- Develop and lead the Teamsport Apparel base style across Teamwear and Licensed including the strategy and implementation of sustainability pillar across Teamwear, Licensed and Accessories. Coordinate and lead product testing of new Teamsport Apparel base styles with professional and amateur teams. Develop the collection and market strategies for the assigned product lines.
- Preparing market and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales analyses.
- Independently developing conceptual assortment plans (CAP) on product line and price basis considering specified company and Business Unit targets as well as Merchandising plans (MPL). Manage the product lines through a process of line planning, internal design and development meetings until prototype approvals and launching the lines at the international meeting.
- Working closely with Business Unit, footwear, apparel and accessories teams to ensure concept and product coordination across all product segments. Cooperating with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs. Driving the product creation process based on the Go-to-Market (gtm) calendar.
- Presenting product strategy and product lines to international partner as well as key accounts. Preparation of international meetings.
- Planning, coordinating and final checking of the instore date/product flow. Collaborate in planning the whole sell-in support (catalogue etc.)
- Checking the final Free on Board-prices considering given target margins. Constantly challenges the product costing and how costing affects the product quality, margin & net sales from design to phase to production release.
- Regularly market visits, fairs and supplier.
- Ensure a correct and punctual input and maintenance of the Product Range Management system for all assigned product lines and all required information.