- Prepare market- and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales analyses
- Develop collection- and marketing strategies for the assigned kids apparel product lines
- Cooperate with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Work closely with Business Unit, footwear, apparel and accessories teams to ensure concept and product coordination across all product segments
- Drive the product creation process based on the Go-to-Market (gtm) calendar
- Present the product lines to international partners and key accounts
- Regular market and fairs visits.