- Manage global growth within the business unit of Running and Training, in our Footwear segment.
- Be the PUMA expert in bringing life into sport in the Running category, primarily focusing on the athletic specialty and sporting goods channels.
- Manage the in-line range in support of athletic footwear segments.
- Possess complete knowledge of industry trends, consumer profiles, retail markets, and the competitive landscape in sports lifestyle.
- Create innovative, market-leading, consumer-benefit driven footwear.
- Collaborate with POD teams (design/development) in the creation of short and long-term strategies, tactical product executions and innovations that position PUMA as the leader in performance.
- Manage the product process from clear briefs to range launch.
- Provide briefs which give clear product direction and information to development and design partners.
- Manage and execute to designated calendar milestones.
- Meet category financial targets as set by the corporation.
- Analyze and report category business performance on a monthly basis.
- Maintain all of the product information systems as needed.
- Responsible for the presentations of the full running range, both internally to Puma merchandising and sales, and externally to key retailers / partners.
- Develop and manage an effective working relationship between merchandising, sales, and marketing to effectively plan new product introductions.
Travel domestically and internationally to build market / retailer network for consistent product feedback in our key markets.
Liaise with PUMA promotion partners to ensure best product service according to athlete needs.