- Managing assigned Accessories lines through the process of product planning, design and development until prototype approval and product launch
- Developing the collection strategies for the assigned product lines, considering specified company and Business Unit targets as well as Merchandising plans and licensors needs.
- Preparing market- and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales
- Proactive communication and cooperation with other Business Units, Merchandising, Design and Development to ensure a smooth product development process
- Presenting the product lines to international partners, key accounts and licensors.
- Planning, coordinating and final checking of the order windows/product flow
- Checking the final Free on Board-prices considering given target margins
- Regular market and fairs visits
- Ensuring a correct as well as punctual input and maintenance of the Product Range Management system.