Product Line Manager Sportstyle Apparel
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Minimum 2 years of international apparel experience in a similar position with a top tier international sports company or vertical apparel brands
- Readiness to travel within Europe
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player mentality, flexibility and open mindedness
- Analytical skills, overall business orientation
- Very good verbal and written language skills in English
- Knowledge of MS Office environment (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Preferably Bachelor/Master Degree in Fashion Management, Business Administration or Marketing.
This opportunity will be available in full time or part time
- Manage the product creation process & build product assortments for Sportstyle Apparel products specifically drafted for Accounts in EUROPE, as well as the PUMA Global Outlet business
- Ensure that products are consumer focused, competitive & locally relevant for Accounts in EUROPE & Global Outlet through local market expertise, account & consumer insights
- Liaise with Global Business Units and Regional Merchandising teams to ensure regional needs for silhouettes, fabrics & graphics are aligned with global collections & strategy in order to drive brand relevance & gain efficiencies
- Ensure and manage the product creation process & calendar from brief to final product sign off on specific GTM calendars in collaboration with Design & Development
- Build and share expertise about specified European markets & business developments, Key Accounts & consumers in constant exchange with Global Product Teams
- Analyze & take product decisions based on PO, Sell-In, Sell-Through & consumer feedback in alignment with Teamhead Product Line Management
- Present the RCC assortments in the respective areas (non-inline) during Key Account meetings
- Manage Product KPIs: competitive Retail Price, target FOB setting, margin, style efficiency as well as sustainability targets
- Ensure correct data maintenance in lineplan & PAC/PID system according to project calendar
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.