Product Line Manager, Accessories - Cobra Golf
Carlsbad, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- 4 year University or College degree in fashion merchandising /marketing, business management or other accessories/fashion related discipline
- 4+ years of product experience within the sport/accessories/fashion industry.
- Strong knowledge of golf market.
- Direct experience in the field of performance accessories (sales, product, marketing) preferred.
- Excellent product and project management skills.
- Strong analytical ability and overall business orientation.
- Technical product knowledge – working knowledge of product development timelines, costing/pricing, supplier capabilities and fabrication.
- Proven ability to develop networks and maintain fair, open, and honest relationships across the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills in both small and large groups.
- Ability and willingness to work cross functionally and with a diverse workforce, intercultural understanding.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to handle a variety of tasks at the same time and within a dynamic organization.
- Proficiency MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator).
The Hiring range base pay for this position is $62,700 - $87,140 + Bonus + Benefits
Pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
- Guide the overall Cobra Accessories product line and process from brief concept to handing over to marketing & retail team. Work with team to develop mid and long term category road map that positions Cobra as leader in Golf Accessories and achieve growth targets.
- Create detailed product and marketing briefings for each season that delivers against stated margin, volume, and growth goals. Lead the creation of product briefs for innovative new product ideas for category growth.
- Managing the market and competitor studies on an international level in partnership with Global and Regional Merchandising organizations. Align with merchandising, design, and development teams to ensure that the final collection is reflecting the global market needs.
- Work with manager to create the Global Accessories product marketing strategy through interaction with key marketing support personnel, including catalog, packaging, sell sheets, line lists, etc.
- Ongoing analysis of forecasts and sales reports to monitor current performance and identify future opportunities. Conduct regular visits to key and emerging markets with a focus on building retail, consumer, and trend knowledge.
- Responsible for ongoing research and analysis of style/article count and efficiency, sell-in/thru, competitor and market price and product benchmarking.
- Maintaining order placement calendar and ensure proper maintenance of product information within the Product Management Database (PAC) and other systems.
- Prepare and deliver impactful product and program presentations at internal review meetings. Develop and Present Category and Range plans within category and to Management/Accounts.
- Manage existing categories of headwear, bags, gloves and other small accessories while also looking at new market opportunities in the golf space.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.