- This role supports the COBRA PUMA GOLF brand located in Carlsbad, CA.
- Independently create / invent and develop innovative golf concepts, club constructions or club features with high value to the consumer and COBRA PUMA GOLF on a regular basis
- Translates concepts into 3D models utilizing Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Analyze and report on performance, durability, and costs of new concepts
- Direct current, or find new supply partners on the design and prototyping of new concepts, processes, and technologies
- Lead R&D team members and other product stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, and Operations Teams to define concept objectives, then develop and successfully transition concepts into working prototypes
- Successfully patent several new concepts, ideas, technologies, and products
- Research new trends in golf club markets regarding designs, process, materials, techniques, and outside industries, to develop new product knowledge and enhance departmental design and development capabilities