The Planning Assistant role is responsible for managing and executing the systematic distribution of goods to the PUMA Oceania retail stores and providing support to the Planning team.
- Run replenishment reports weekly to ensure appropriate stock levels are maintained in store
- Work closely with Planning and Store Operations teams to ensure merchandise strategies are executed in a timely manner
- Upload future indent orders and execute new style initial allocations as product is received
- Execute weekly and daily reporting including ad hoc reports as needed
- Analyze sales to stock ratios to ensure stores have the correct balance of inventory
- Execute stock clearance strategies
- Maintain pricing and stock receipting in the Retail Pro system
- Respond and action store and area management email and phone enquiries
- Manage stock take adjustments and EOM procedure.