- Jointly responsible with the Buyer to build seasonal product range for delivering maximum sales, margin, and profit to the business
- Accountable for seasonal buy budgets, WSSI/OTB management, GM management, markdown management and inventory management.
- Responsible to deliver seasonal range plans including top-down merchandise and financial planning, option count planning and bottom-up product forecasting
- Ensuring pre-season/in-season plans and targets are balanced to match space and supports store budgeted plans (sales, margin, density and inventory).
- Liaise with Team Head and Head of Retail Merchandising to develop financial plans and targets across product categories and stores.
- Reforecast weekly to manage inventory, intake, sales and profit forecast, and to manage OTB level. Communicate all revised targets to Buyer and Team Head and Head of Retail Merchandising. Create action plan to manage opportunities and risks, ensure implementation of actions.
- Responsible to forecast and implement weekly trading action, eg. Promotions, ISPRs, End-of-season sales etc.
- Manage, guide and train 1-2 Allocators