- Jointly accountable with the Buyer for delivering maximum sales, margin, and profit to the business
- Accountable for buy spend, OTB/buy level management, divisional inventory control and option count
- Liaise with Team Head and Head of Retail Merchandising to develop financial plans across category, key attributes and grade/store level reflecting critical path.
- Assortment plan financials to maximize profit, sales, space density and option flow whilst optimizing inventory and managing risk on trend product. Compare option requirements and mix vs. field requests and VM information, feedback and quantify gaps to business.
- Ensure that in-season and pre-season plans and targets are balanced to match space and supports store budgeted plans (sales, margin, density and inventory). Jointly Responsible for bottom-up and top-down pre- and in-season targets to fulfill budget targets e.g. back best sellers in appropriate depth and manage risk on trend product.
- Reforecast weekly to manage inventory, intake, sales and profit forecast and manage OTB/Buy level. Communicate all revised targets to Buyer and Head of Retail Merchandising. Create action plan to manage opportunities and risks, ensure implementation of actions.