As a member of the PUMA North America Wholesale Planning Organization, you will manage the business functions of your region through all aspects of the go-to-market process, including financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis activities to drive sales and profitability for the PUMA brand and its retail partners. This position also has external key customer facing engagement points.
- Collaborate with Sales Management and Merchandising to develop and communicate top-down and bottom-up seasonal and annual Field/Key Account plans by utilizing historical analysis, strategic direction, and organizational targets
- Manage account plans that drive maximum selling and profitability performance at retailer door level
- Partner with cross-functional team to manage and forecast markdown budgets and negotiate markdowns, cancels, and returns with retailers
- Execute sales tracking process, post season analysis and the communication of variances as well as supporting rationale to Sales, Finance and Supply Planning counterparts
- Review, analyze, and report on Wholesale data and weekly Field/Key Account sell-through, shipping, open order and LE status information in order to provide proactive action plans to Sales, Planners, and Key Account counterparts
- Work with Sales Management, Merchandising and Category Supply Planning teams to develop and communicate accurate, strategically desirable, and financially sound seasonal sales, inventory forecasts, and final seasonal forecasts
- Evaluate and establish standardized reports and drive new processes and innovation that improve analytics, visibility to data and thus drive better business decisions