- Recruitment: Drive recruitment for all level positions, develop effective channel, network within the community and industry. Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Conduct exploratory interviews to develop candidate pipeline. Tracks staff movement, attrition and vacancies and ensures vacancies are filled within stipulated time using the most effective and cost-efficient method and sources. Manage on boarding program for new employees, focused on PUMA’s culture and business overview, organization, policies, and processes, as well as specific need for each position.
- Performance Management: Lead the annual performance management and development planning process. Directs and monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules, provides technical guidance to appraisers, oversees proper documentation and timely decision making of related decisions. Partner with functional leaders in making sure the talent management process is properly conducted across department/function. Drive talent planning process for all levels, including succession plans, development plans and potential career paths for key positions and high potential employees
- Training & Development: Identifies critical employee training needs across the Company, designs the annual training calendar, supervises its execution, and monitors the effectiveness of training. Partner to research and secure external training and coaching services to optimize individual and team performance as required. Promote internal e-learning courses thru Workday Learning and ensure appropriate programs are enrolled by employees.
- Compensation & Benefits: Administer, analyze and report on compensation and benefit for both office and retail employees, including payroll administration, tax filing, and monthly reporting to Finance. Coordinate data collection, review, and submission process for employee provident fund. Determines the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the company using market trends and data, implements reward and recognition programmes including decisions on bonuses and increments. To support on annual PEX budgeting & forecasting exercise in line with business direction.
- Employee Relations: Partner with the Leadership Team to create a motivating, supportive and productive work environment for all levels. Organize employee engagement activities for both office and retail employees in making sure employees are engaged and motivated at all times. Provide coaching and counseling to all levels of management to ensure employee relations cases are handled appropriately and with attention to compliance; Collaborate with Legal Counsel and to address sensitive issue.
- Administration: Support management team in administrative functions such as office and supplies management. Maintain good relationships with real estate/developers for office and other administrative facilities required by the business.