People & Organization Partner
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- English - Upper-Intermediate+ (part of the interview will be held in English, constant communication with the L&D team of the Global Office is expected);
- University degree in psychology, HR management; additional education (coaching, business trainings) will be an advantage;
- Experience in conducting trainings for corporate employees is an advantage;
- At least 5 years of practical experience and independent management of L&D;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, professional knowledge of Power Point and similar programs.
- Empathy, proactivity, high level of responsibility and independence, ability to complete tasks, ability to respond quickly to changes, ability to accept challenges and not give up in case of difficulties, positive attitude.
Leading Learning & Development direction:
- Selection of training topics based on needs and requests from managers and colleagues;
- Preparing a year training plan;
- Selection of training companies, trainers, courses;
- Organizing the learning process;
- Collecting feedback;
- Communication about learning opportunities;
- Communication with the global L&D team;
- Adaptation of global trainings;
- Monitoring the completion of mandatory training programmes;
- Conducting trainings for corporate employees will be an advantage;
- Assisting in the process of launching and conducting performance reviews, appraisal talks, goal settings, and development plans for corporate talent employees.
Leading Employer Branding direction:
- Internal communications;
- Assistance in organising charity and wellbeing initiatives;
- Assistance in organising events.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.