In this role you are responsible for accelerating the PUMA.com Europe business by optimizing site navigation, PLPs, filters and internal search to drive conversion rates and increase customer experience across PUMA.com country locals / key markets.
- Take responsibility for end-to end on-site merchandising activities for PUMA.com Europe. Define product sorting rules on PLP, maintain filter, and optimize internal search for all devices
- Actively manage site conversion across key markets and continuously analyze site KPIs to make actionable improvements aimed at driving conversion and AOV across countries
- Partner with Category Management and other internal stakeholder to analyze weekly sales and present key learnings, areas of opportunity and propose actions per market
- Implement, optimize, and control the setup of site promotions in close collaboration with the team
- Work closely together with market teams to understand specific consumer needs and apply them to PUMA.com
- Constantly challenge given structures. Run A/B test analyses on site performance and present outcome with senior management and relevant stakeholders
- Be up to date with competitive landscape, industry trends and other new site merchandising opportunities.