We are now looking for a Supply Planner for a temporary position with start in March and for about 1,5 year.
Responsibilities include executing actual demand into supply plans, proper follow up ensuring that budget and other processes are followed.
The role as a Supply Planner means that you will be a crucial part of the Nordic Operations team.
You will work closely together with the Team Head and one other Supply Planner; managing the purchase process according to the existing framework of internal and external rules and processes.
Further the Supply Planner have a central role in handling and assisting other functions within the company so that our customers demand is fulfilled in time and full.
Create, manage and monitor purchase orders:
- Check and release purchase orders to suppliers based on supply plans and Budget.
- Collaborate with Operation teams at origin to confirm purchase orders, shipment dates and track and trace.
- Drive and align with Sales and Sales Operations in case of discrepancies in inventory, delivery dates, change in demand or quality issues.
- Handle direct shipments for various accounts in the Nordic area.
- Create, manage and update P&L instructions in collaboration with different stakeholders.
Improve availability and inventory levels by executing available supply plans that meet the projected demand:
- Balance purchase orders before order placement.
- Place purchase orders according to demand plans and inventories.
- Take part in consolidation programs in order to reduce risk.
- Adjust safety stock requirements.
- Actively search and sell stock to PUMA Subs.
Build, create and maintain tools for the Area:
- Follow up plans, action lists etc
- Planning tools.
- Supply planning platforms.