An exciting opportunity to join our new store opening at Bridgend!
- Ensure together with the Store Manager that the Store achieves or even exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards
- Assume responsibility for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk while ensuring the adherence of Discount Policy & Procedures
- Support the Store Manager in the recruitment, training, developing, coaching, motivating and retaining of high performing, results driven team members
- Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education and awareness programs; Assume responsibility for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within the Store
- Ensure that all Visual Guidelines are executed and maintained and that the visual presentation of the Store always meets PUMA standards