- Configure, install, monitor, and propose improvements to software, servers, routers and other network devices and equipment. Maintain complete technical documentation
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery, High availability)
- Resolve issues and user needs tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure, as well as working within a problem management and resolution process
- Design and implement solutions through hands on tasks, as well as by preparing paper or interactive lab models, based off business requirements and best practices
- Carry out network changes and implementations of new technologies while coordinating with other teams, test and turn-over network projects utilizing Standard Operating Procedure documentation.
- Study and validate network architecture, recommend upgrades, and evaluate traffic patterns results
- On Call rotation as required in a global 24x7 environment