- Consolidate OTB, forecast numbers and line structure information for different channels according to local/global forecasting timeline; support manager to update various forecasting templates; download and summarize the numbers after forecasting due in the planning system
- Work with cross functional teams (retail, sales, operations) to ensure each channel/customer will have their needed assortment and these needs are forecasted accordingly
- Track forecasting timeline and communicate the key dates to merchandisers and other related functions; ensure on-time submission of final forecast to global
- Support merchandising manager to prepare quarterly buying analysis and summarize the order quantity/values with dimensional analysis to help the management team make buy decision
- Conduct ad-hoc study and analysis from merchandising perspectives on YOY business growth, margin rate, average retail price, depth and key product performance, etc.
- Create and maintain database for forecast and order history (customer order, PO); keep record for any changes to the customer order after tradeshow such as re-order, additional opportunities and allocation, etc.