E-business / Digital
Marketplace Manager - E-Commerce
Moorabbin VIC, Australia
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Min 2 years in similar role (or Business Development, Category Management, Platform Management)
- Bachelor degree in Business, Operations or relevant area
- Excel skills - advanced
- Middleware Provider skills (Channel Advisor or similar)
- Sales & Negotiation
- Project management
- Marketplace management
- Marketing planning
- Ability to work independently & proactively
- Can prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Manage existing & new marketplaces to performance, efficiency and profitability. Develop, plan and execute strategies for driving revenues on relevant platforms.
- Lead the technical project management of integrations to provide a speedy Go-Live of new E-Commerce channels and country expansions.
- Plan, coordinate and execute promotional marketing efforts, including deals, flash sales, promotions and sponsored products, etc.
- Create, manage and update shop-in-shops & product listings. Propose and take relevant actions to improve visibility & conversion rate.
- Ensure smooth operations (post-purchase activities) across all systems, vendors and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with merchandising and buying functions to ensure cross account alignment across the full go-to-market process.
- Challenge given structures, identify inefficiencies and drive for synergies and solutions for the marketplace setup.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.