The Analyst, Marketing will support the ecommerce Marketing team with analysis, reporting and POV on past and current marketing initiatives while providing projection modeling and direction on future investments and programs. The Analyst will help with data quality and manage reporting platforms and marketing analytics databases. The individual will manage the reporting for all weekly, monthly and quarterly performance meetings with Global, Ecommerce and Finance. Will also manage a ticket system for ad hoc requests from other departments for reporting and performance metrics. This individual will support the POV of the consumer so that ecommerce marketing is looked at with an omni-channel lens where wholesale and retail exist in the same SERP.
- Provide analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and cross functional departments and interpret that data, turning it into actionable insights that can be leveraged across the team and/or organization
- Assist each channel manager with judging the value of investment in each marketing initiative with the objective of hitting traffic and/or revenue targets
- Responsible for data integrity and normalization alongside business analysts and global team
- Provide solutions for ad hoc analyses via SQL through crafting scripts that can be easily manipulated to efficiently address similar future analyses
- Build reporting and manage decks for weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance review meetings for PUMA.com and Amazon.com
- Manage budget tracking sheets to ensure accuracy and meeting deadlines.