Manager/Senior Manager, Finance SEA
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Education: Certified Public Accountant or, Chartered Accountant.
Professional: 8-10 years of experience in managing P&L, planning and forecast.
BIG 4 experience preferable
Industry: Retail, FMCG
IT Skills: SAP; Hyperion, Excellent MS-office; Knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint)
Language Skills: English
Competencies: Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving; Business-oriented; Quality Commitment; Teamwork & Inter-personal skills; Flexible; Cost consciousness; Self-organizing; Proven leadership skills
Functional Skills: International accounting standards knowledge
This role is regional Role responsible for co-ordination among various country finance heads. Role wil be primarily responsible for.
- Consolidation of month end numbers, analytical review and commentary at SEA level.
- Seek explnations/ undetstand with country finance head for major deviations and explain satisfactorily to Global.
- Monitor KPis against budget and highligh at appropriate time. Closely monitor followup actions for each country.
- Develop a controllership organization.
- Develop template for Budget or Forecast, consolidate budget, presentation to management.
- Understand Hyperion. HFM or any other reporting system and step in to help countries as required.
- Understand overall reporting structure, propose uniformity in commentary, tempalates and info we share across business.
- Take lead in the ongoing projects.
- Identify areas of improvements in reporting and lead the project to fix those Gaps.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.