Position Summary & Key Objectives
The Growth Manager would be responsible for championing PUMA’s Outlet business through Puma.com. The candidate will be tasked with establishing the Puma.com Outlet business, and driving its topline growth. This topline growth will be delivered through strong collaborations with performance marketing and merchandising teams, as well as a hands-on approach to site content and visual merchandising.
This candidate must be self-directed and should be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment where entrepreneurial results are delivered through collaborative and cross-functional teamwork.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop and support our business strategy in conjunction with the eCommerce leadership team
- Partner with eCommerce Growth, Demand, Merchandising, Finance and SCM teams to forecast and track commercial goals and specific strategic goals
- Analyze and measure the impact of various initiatives underway so as to build a strong understanding of the value of various growth levers
- Day-to-day: Track sales trends on a daily basis and respond to the trends using all available cross-functional levers in order to maximize PUMA growth. Implement, test, and analyse continuous offers to drive conversion of Outlet inventory whilst staying within margin constraints
- Longer term: Lead projects to grow the Puma.com Outlet business; proactively identify and drive new projects to drive growth in topline
- Take full ownership of Puma.com Outlet and act as the primary POC for all stakeholders
- Ensure alignment between relevant internal and external stakeholders on initiatives
- Lead smooth functioning of relevant forums such as Daily Stands ups and Monthly reviews