- Maintain and manage PUMA’s holistic approach of its enterprise risk management system within the group, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies.
- Coordinate and launch PUMA’s enterprise risk assessment campaigns, keep its risk inventory up to date, elaborate the depository of countermeasures, and its monitoring.
- Develop and present supporting risk management reports to business and its management.
- Enhance and introduce strategic/operational improvements and ensure consideration of regulatory requirements regarding PUMA’s risk management system.
- Contribute and advise business and its management regarding risk management subjects, maintain a contact base for enterprise risks within the group, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies.
- Prepare and maintain supporting documentation regarding PUMA's risks management methodology (e.g. Charter, Manual, Handbook, Procedures, Risk & Opportunity Reports).
- Participate in cross-divisional projects and special topics (e.g. internal control, internal audit, and compliance).