- Together with Head of eCOM and Senior Manager, Retail Merchandising, develops Retail (offline – full price and outlets) & Ecom (brand.com and online marketplaces) sales, margin, and inventory plan. Determines pre and in-season top down financial business targets.
- Prepares weekly/monthly/season/annual rolling sales and open to buy forecasts. Adjusts and aligns based on targets and actuals. Daily monitoring of business performance and profitability through KPIs, checking with the stores and maintaining optimal stock cover at stores.
- Sets and manages end to end inventory liquidation plan across all Retail & Ecom channels. Identifies potential opportunities and/or risks in the business against sales and inventory plans; develops actionable recommendations for execution. Estimates season-end returns from stores to warehouse.
- Drives promotion planning, tracking and analysis, and maintains promo calendar for current and future seasons
- Collaborates with key stakeholders including Finance, Demand Planning, Merchandising, Retail & Ecom Sales teams, and Marketing.