Responsible for supporting the Retail Merchandising Function (retail planning, buying and allocation) for PUMA O&O retail channels including Full Price Stores (FPS), Outlets (FOC) and E-Com in the United Arab Emirates.
The incumbent will work in collaboration with the Manager Retail Merchandising.
- Place orders in SAP (open units to buy provided by Manager Merchandising)
- FPS – FOC – E-Com locations management
- Retail orders for supplies (O&O and partner stores).
- Plan required units, place orders, and send to stores.
- Delivery follow-ups
- Scheduling of driver
- Coordinate seasonal change (Warehouse-FPS-FOC) with Manager Retail Merchandising
- Responsible for temporary warehouse stock
- Match SAP and Retail Pro Stock (open sales – open transfers)
- Monthly damage report for accounts (remove stock in SAP)
- Month-end reports to accounts
- Inter-store transfers
- Weekly replenishment and delivery posting in SAP (Bestseller/ stock product review)
- Deliver products to store according to planning strategy (ISD)
- Initial allocation according to range plan
- Reporting from SAP and Retail Pro